Like many others, I assumed the US-China trade war would be a short affair. I envisioned some deal involving mutual trade concessions taking place in a matter of weeks.
How wrong I was.
I’m not here to discuss which side is morally right or wrong. But I do have an obligation to share my views of how the US-China trade war may impact small businesses in the US, importing from China.
- Why the trade war could massively benefit Chinese sellers
- Which products are affected by the new tariffs?
- Which products are not affected by the new tariffs?
- What does this mean for US importers?
- Will China or the US win the trade war?
The trade war also comes with some unintended consequences, that have the potential to backfire massively. Continue reading US-China Tariffs: How They Hit Importers & Amazon Sellers