Manufacturing steel parts in China requires a thorough understanding of steel grades, production options (e.g. Die Casting and CNC), and material analysis options to ensure that you’re getting what you’re paying for.
In this article, Renaud Anjoran of Sofeast Limited in Shenzhen, explains what every importer must know about importing steel parts and products from China.
This is covered
- When to use CNC machining
- When to use die casting
- CNC and Die Casting cost calculations
- Chinese Steel Grades (and their international equivalents)
- Importing steel from other countries (for China manufacturing projects)
- Material analysis
- On-site inspection of steel parts