Suggestion: Watch the 10 minutes video tutorial before reading this article
The Yiwu Wholesale Market is the largest in the world. Here, you’ll find thousands of Wholesaler offering all sorts of products at rock bottom prices.
In this article, I will explain the 13 things that every buyer must know before visiting the Yiwu Wholesale Markets, in Zhejiang province.
This is covered
- What is the Yiwu Wholesale Market?
- Why Yiwu makes sense for small buyers
- How to get to the Yiwu International Trade City
- Do I need a visa to visit Yiwu?
- Do I need to find an agent?
- Are Yiwu Wholesalers manufacturers or traders?
- How do I know that the products are not fake?
- How do I pay the wholesalers in Yiwu?
- How do I coordinate the shipment?
- Do I need a translator to talk to the Wholesalers?
In addition, we also added Part II: Yiwu Fair Guide
- When is the Yiwu Fair held?
- How do I get to the Yiwu Fair?
- What kind of products can I find at the Yiwu Fair?
- How do I get an invitation letter?
- How do I get a trade badge?
- What is the difference between the Yiwu Fair and the Yiwu Wholesale Market?
1. What is the Yiwu Wholesale Market?
There are in fact many wholesale markets in Yiwu city. Yiwu International Trade City is, however, the largest market – and often referred to when talking about the Yiwu Wholesale Market.
Unlike the Canton Fair in Guangzhou, the Yiwu International Trade City is permanent, and open the whole year, apart from national holidays.
The Yiwu Wholesale Market is gigantic, and mainly catering to buyers from India, Africa, and the Middle East.
Many e-commerce businesses also procure products from Yiwu wholesalers.
It’s famous for really low prices. Then again, you get what you pay for. Continue reading Yiwu Wholesale Market: 14 Facts Importers Must Know