E-Commerce startups have a tendency to rush through the product manufacturing and importing process while overlooking the importance of having a solid marketing plan ready on launch day.
My impression is that importers underestimate what it takes to start selling products in today’s marketplace, that is both larger and more competitive than ever before.
I advise our customers on Chinaimportal.com to start their marketing research and make plans for their campaigns at the same time as we start working on the product together.
If you intend to start selling on Amazon, then this guide, written by Davide Nicolucci at Wearegrowthhack.com in Hong Kong, serves as your introduction to paid advertising on the Amazon marketplace.
This is covered
- What is Amazon PPC Sponsored Product Ads Marketing?
- Amazon PPC Cost Example
- Why sellers can’t rely on free traffic from Amazon to sell products
- How to select the right keywords or categories for your product
- How to reduce your ad cost per sale once your campaign is running
- When you should start planning for your Amazon PPC campaign