Found a supplier online or at a trade show but not sure if they’re everything they claim to be? Fortunately, importers can get assistance from one of many supplier verification services to better understand if a Chinese company is a legally registered entity.
In addition, a supplier background check or verification can also answer the following questions:
- Is the supplier a manufacturer or trading company?
- What is their main product scope?
- How long have they been operational?
- Who is their legal representative?
- Where are they registered?
- Do they have product test reports?
- Is the supplier ISO 9001 or 14001 certified?
- Is the supplier BSCI or Sedex audited?