Suggestion: Watch the 10 minutes video tutorial before reading this article
The Yiwu Wholesale Market is the largest in the world. Here, you’ll find thousands of wholesalers offering all sorts of products at rock bottom prices.
This guide includes three parts. In the first part, we’ll outline the 14 things that every buyer must know before visiting the Yiwu Wholesale Market, in Zhejiang province. In the second part, we’ll how and when visiting the Yiwu Fair, while in the last part, we present 10 companies that offer wholesales services in Yiwu, for a wide range of products
Part I: Yiwu Wholesale Market
- What is the Yiwu Wholesale Market?
- Why Yiwu makes sense for small buyers
- How to get to the Yiwu International Trade City
- Do I need a visa to visit Yiwu?
- Do I need to find an agent?
- Are Yiwu Wholesalers manufacturers or traders?
- How do I know that the products are not fake?
- How do I pay the wholesalers in Yiwu?
- How do I coordinate the shipment?
- Do I need a translator to talk to the Wholesalers?
Part II: Yiwu Fair Guide
- When is the Yiwu Fair held?
- How do I get to the Yiwu Fair?
- What kind of products can I find at the Yiwu Fair?
- How do I get an invitation letter?
- How do I get a trade badge?
- What is the difference between the Yiwu Fair and the Yiwu Wholesale Market?
Part III: List of Wholesalers in Yiwu
- Yiwu Top Ease Import & Export
- Yiwu Beyond Import & Export
- Yiwu City Jichu Trading
- Yiwu GemsColo Import & Export
- Yiwu CVC Industrial and Trading
- Yiwu China-Yiwu International Trade
- Yiwu Lairuo eCommerce Company
- Yiwu Sixiang Trading
- Yiwu Budding Accessory
- Yiwu Nihao Jewelry